Tuesday 26 April 2011

And so here begins...

So I’m branching out. Yep, I welcome myself to the blogosphere (hope that’s not my first spelling error!) Why? Why, indeed? Obedience I guess. This is the fulfilment of prophecy spoken over me.

Now I know you’re grinning and thinking, there goes Luke up his holy tree again, but I’m for real! The other night we were in a serious moment of prayer and prophecy when a certain Mr H. spoke out of the blue and said, “Luke, I believe the Lord is calling you to a facebook ministry.” After a few muffled chuckles all round I asked him if he was for real. He nodded to the affirmative. Now unlike the rest of you, I wasn’t 100% sure what all a facebook ministry entails, or how it looks exactly, in practice. Until this moment I’m still not sure. And so this is the closest thing I can think of to embarking on a facebook ministry J

So would you please turn in your bibles with me to… just jokes. I didn’t need much of an excuse to start writing, its when I write that I think the clearest, so any excuse will do. If you’re blessed by what you read, good for you. I’ll just post whatever ‘significant’ thing I’m pondering over or prayerfully considering and we’ll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment